The AS Wasserkabel Baltic factory in Ventspils manufactures energy-efficient water capillary mats for heating and cooling, as well as polypropylene (PPR) pipes and fittings for internal engineering works.
Pipes and fittings for the supply of both cold and hot water are made from high-quality polypropylene (PPR), which has the following material advantages:
- resistance to high temperatures;
- high sanitary-hygienic properties;
- sound absorption properties;
- resistance to corrosion;
- resistance to more than 300 chemicals and solutions;
- simple to assemble and repair;
- made from 100% recyclable material;
- does not produce toxic substances when burning.
In addition to water capillary mats, we also offer other technical components for the installation of the capillary mat heating and cooling system, as well as pipes and fittings for piping systems that are produced in our factory in Ventspils or by our cooperation partners.