Application possibilities of water capillary mats:
- Ceiling with plaster – heating/cooling;
- Metal ceiling panels – heating/cooling;
- Ceilings with plasterboard finish – heating/cooling;
- Incorporation of water capillary mats in concrete and reinforced concrete ceiling panels – heating/cooling;
- Walls with plaster or plasterboard finish –heating/cooling;
- Floor heating;
- Groundwater geothermal collectors;
- Non-standard use (use in greenhouses, swimming pools, various surface heating/cooling)
Integration of water capillary mats into the ceiling plaster:
Integration of water capillary mats into metal ceiling panels:
Integration of water capillary mats behind the plasterboard of the ceiling:
Two options of integrating water capillary mats behind the plasterboard
The principle of assembly behind the plasterboard
Integration of water capillary mats into concrete and reinforced concrete panels:
Underfloor heating with water capillary mats:
Integration of water capillary mats into floor – up to 25% faster warming in comparison to other underfloor heating technologies, easy installation and lower operating costs.
Integration of water capillary mats into walls (for heating and cooling):
Use of water capillary mats in geothermal collectors:
Thanks to the wide surface of the capillary mats, such a geothermal system, combined with a modern ground source heat pump, is able to effectively use small differences in the indoor and ground temperature to ensure comfortable heating and cooling.
The combined use of water capillary mats both indoors and as a geothermal collector ensures minimum heat loss, as well as an energy-efficient and environmentally friendly heating and cooling system.